At Jim Lodge Health Advisors, we take an advisory approach to health insurance, reviewing with our clients the various options available to them for comprehensive coverage. What we DO NOT do is bring a “one size fits all,” single health insurance solution to the table. Instead, we focus on assessing the client’s specific situation, review with them various options available in the markets where they live and then assist them with obtaining those solutions that are the best fit.
There are basically 3 ways to get health coverage in the US:
1. Obtain it through an employer-sponsored group plan
2. Sign up for an Affordable Care Act (a.k.a.,“Obamacare,” “Marketplace,” “Exchange”) plan, which is income-based
3. Find a private market plan specifically designed for individuals and families, particularly those that are reasonably healthy
At Jim Lodge Health Advisors, we are primarily focused on alternatives to group insurance (meaning, we focus on #2 and #3 above). We are particularly focused in helping people that are reasonably healthy obtain coverage that rewards them for that (#3 above). These individuals, by qualifying for “standard or preferred risk” health plans, can get some really nice health insurance for reasonable rates and deductibles.
We focus on helping people navigate the intricacies and vernacular associated with health insurance in the United States—it can certainly be daunting and most individuals need an advisor that can guide them through the multitude of options available. We are experts in this and truly focus on finding the best health insurance solution for our clients, based on their needs, be they health coverage needs, financial/economic situation or a combination of the two.
Flexibility and reliability are the hallmarks of our product portfolio. Checkout our highlights and benefits.
- Any Doctor, Any Hospital!
- 24 hour coverage, on or off the job
- Portable coverage
- Quality coverage available for periods of critical illness
- Wellness & Health Screening Benefits Available
- 3 Plans to Choose From Tailored for Your Needs
- Preventative Dental Care Coverage
- Basic Dental Care Coverage
- Major Dental Care Services Available
- Orthodontic Care Services Available
- Up to 84% Savings on Vision Services
- Over 71,000 Providers to Choose From
- Comprehensive Eye Exam Coverage
- Corrective Lenses Coverage
- Corrective Contact Lenses Coverage
- Annual Allowance Towards Frames